Wintersbrooke, Bagshot Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 - 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Communal Garden
- First Floor
- New Build
- New Development
Wintersbrooke is perfectly situated for enjoying the village lifestyle of Sunninghill High Street, as well as the shops and restaurants of Ascot and Sunningdale. The apartments are set within in a handsome mansion-style building, surrounded by mature, secluded communal gardens. Created by boutique developer Kebbell, whose homes combine a signature understated elegance with exceptional attention to detail, Wintersbrooke provides gracious living for discerning purchasers.
LUXURY LIVES WITHIN THE FINER DETAIL
These beautiful apartments range from 1,235 to 1,820 square feet in size, and are graced by a truly superior specification which includes extra large format Lapacida floor tiles, sleek handleless kitchens, AEG appliances, freestanding baths and double showers, built in vanity units by Villeroy & Boch, underfloor heating throughout, carefully selected doors and door furniture. Every apartment has a balcony, and a garage or carport.
Apartment 3 is situated on the first floor with lift access and the accommodation summary is:
Entrance hall, open plan kitchen breakfast room with direct access to the private balcony, double doors through to the open plan living dining room, large master bedroom suite with spectacular vaulted ceiling and dressing area, ensuite bathroom, guest bedroom, bedroom three/study, family bathroom and utility room. To the outside there is a beautifully landscaped communal garden, garage, private parking, visitor parking and a lockable storage cupboard.
- Exclusive new development by Kebbell
- Six x 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- 1,235 to 1,820 sq ft
- All apartments have either a balcony/terrace/roof terrace
- Garage to apartments 1, 2 & 3
- Car ports to apartments 4, 5 & 6
- Additional parking and visitor parking
- Gated development
- Private secluded gardens
- Close to Sunninghill, Sunningdale, Ascot
- Luxury specification
- Underfloor heating
- Alarm system
- Generous storage
WINTERSBROOKE HOUSE IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note, the interior images are of the show home and indicative only.
Sought after Sunninghill village, with its range of restaurants, pubs and independent shops, is approximately 0,5 miles. Nearby Sunningdale and Ascot offer further extensive options for shopping and dining, as well as the world-famous Ascot Racecourse. Windsor Great Park, Virginia Water and Chobham Common are some of the glorious open spaces nearby, and the area is very well supplied with prestigious golf clubs.
- Ascot station 1.3 miles (55 minutes London Paddington, 27 minutes Reading)
- Ascot High Street 1.6 miles
- Sunningdale station 1.9 miles (52 minutes London Waterloo, 15 minutes Staines)
- Royal Ascot Golf Club 2.5 miles
- Ascot Racecourse 3 miles
- Heathrow Airport 16 miles
- Central London 26 miles
(distances are approximate )
Wintersbrooke, Bagshot Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station1.0 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.3 miles
- Bagshot Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GLR012009260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.