Glenwood Avenue, Bassett SO16 3QA Southampton
- Extremely versatile five-bedroom detached family home
- Approximately 2,028 square feet of accommodation
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom enjoys an en-suite
- Large L-Shaped Living Room, Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double garage with potential to extend, subject to planning permission
- Good-sized front and rear garden
- Ample parking for numerous vehicles
- No Forward Chain
Bassett is one of Southampton's most sought-after locations, it has easy access to the M3 and M27 and the City Centre of Southampton is just a few minutes’ drive away. Southampton Central and Southampton Parkway railway stations are within a short drive away and provide a fast and convenient route to London Waterloo. The property is situated within walking distance to recreational facilities at Southampton Common, Southampton Sports Centre, Southampton Municipal Golf Course and Stoneham Golf Club (members only). Chilworth Golf Club is also a short drive away. Nearby is the Hilton Hotel and Chilworth Manor Hotel, which have excellent spa and gym facilities. The location is highly popular with its excellent schooling facilities for all ages, such as King Edwards.
Summary of accommodation
Entrance hall * L-Shaped living room * Formal dining room * Kitchen/breakfast room * Utility room * Cloak room
Master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes * Four further good sized bedrooms * Family bathroom
Summary of features
Extremely versatile five-bedroom detached family home * Approximately 2,028 square feet of accommodation * Five good sized bedrooms * Master bedroom enjoys an en-suite and built-in wardrobes * Large L-Shaped Living Room * Formal Dining Room * Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Double garage with potential to extend, subject to planning permission * Good-sized front and rear garden * Ample parking for numerous vehicles * No Forward Chain
General InformationTenure – FreeholdSouthampton City Council Tax Band F
Services – Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas central heatingEPC Rating F
MileagesSouthampton City Centre 3.55 miles * Romsey 7 miles * Winchester 10.8 miles * Southampton International Airport and Southampton Parkway railway station 3.2 miles
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Glenwood Avenue, Bassett SO16 3QA Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station1.1 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station1.7 miles
- St. Denys Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9996728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.