Avondale Avenue, The Village, East Kilbride, G74
- Traditional / substantially extended/upper conversion
- Outbuilding/Gym/Office space
- Multiple car driveway & garage
- Luxury en suite bath/shower room bath/2 further en suite shower rooms and Cloaks WC
- Kitchen to include all appliances, AGA and American style fridge freezer
- Close to Train Station, Village and Town Centre
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Security alarm system
- Gas central heating
It comprises on the ground level of the impressive reception hallway, spacious lounge/formal dining room, and garden room, very well-equipped open kitchen/dining room to include the AGA cooker, all integrated appliances, and American style fridge freezer. The laundry room leads to the Cloaks WC and has a door to the side of the property.
There are two spacious double-bedrooms on the ground level, the master bedroom having a luxurious en suite bath/shower room with spa bath, and his and her walk-in wardrobes, and the 2nd bedroom overlooking the front of the property also has an en suite shower room.
The oak stairway from the reception hallway leads to two very spacious bedrooms rooms one is currently a cinema room and the other has a further en suite shower room.
The property is set within large enclosed gardens. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. The secluded private rear garden is laid to lawn, has a raised timber decked are with balustrade and is surrounded by mature trees.
Reception hallway 28'3" 11'10"
Main lounge/formal dining room 39'8" x 24'11" narrowing to 14'5" at dining
Garden room 20'5" x 12'1"
Open Plan Kitchen/dining /family Room 26'8" x 23'3"
Laundry Room 15'11" x 9'10"
Master bedroom 21'11" x 13'3"
Dressing room 1 9'3" x 10'2"
Dressing room 2 9'10" x 7'11"
En suite bath/shower room 18'5" x 9'1
Bedroom 2 16'5" 14'7"
2nd En suite bathroom " 6'4" x 10'0"
Downstairs WC 6'3" x 3'5"
Detached Annexe 47'3" x 13'6"
Garage/workspace 48'9" in length
Bedroom/Games room 23'5" x 22'6"
Bedroom 15'8" x 23'6"
En suite shower room 14'4" x 9'6"
The property is situated within a prestigious pocket very close to East Kilbride Town Centre, Village and Train Station. It is conveniently located for highly regarded primary and secondary schools and pre-school nurseries. The village, which is close at hand, boasts a wide variety of bars, restaurants and local amenities. East Kilbride's main shopping centre, with an extensive range of high street shopping, is within walking distance and an impressive range of entertainment and sporting facilities are nearby. It benefits from regular bus and rail services connecting to the wider East Kilbride and Glasgow areas and other destinations throughout West and Central Scotland and is within easy reach of the M77 and M8 motorway networks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Avondale Avenue, The Village, East Kilbride, G74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station0.6 miles
- Hairmyres Station2.0 miles
- Thorntonhall Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Joyce Heeps Homes, estate agents East Kilbride is a friendly, independent Estate Agency. We have a number of years experience in Estate Agency, extensive local knowledge and know how to take the stress out of the home selling and buying process.
We aim to rival the best known high street Estate Agents so that you receive the best service from us and the best price for your home, all at the lowest cost to you.
We target advertising of your home t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joyce Heeps Homes, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.