Corbetts Way, Thame
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Short Walk To Town Centre
- Built By David Wilson Homes In 2011
- Kitchen/Dining Room Opening To Garden
- Entrance Hall & WC
- Principle Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Parking Spaces to Front
- Close To Phoenix Trail & Cuttlebrook Nature Reserve
Thame is a bustling market town surrounded by beautiful countryside with many walks, including the Phoenix Trail. Thame spreads out from the historic market place and there are numerous high quality independent shops including butchers, bakers and delicatessens, in addition to Waitrose and the usual chains. There are weekly markets and other amenities include: the sports centre, Lord Williams Secondary School and a variety of restaurants and pubs. Haddenham Parkway Station is less than three miles from the town centre and the M40 is under 10 minutes' drive.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsSatellite MapOS Map
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Corbetts Way, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We are a truly local and independent agency, owned and run by experienced estate agents who grew up and still live locally. We have unrivalled knowledge of not only the property, but also the schools, transport links, and facilities each village or town has to offer - all vitally important factors when selling.
We have taken the best of our varied estate agency backgrounds, and combined it with passion and pride to create a local agency that is friendly and open.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10338782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Lion Residential, Tetsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.