Station Road, Long Marston, Tring
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Snug/ family room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms
- Secluded rear garden
- Double garage and parking for three vehicles
- EPC Exempt
A magnificent family home which has been fastidiously improved and maintained by the current owners throughout their ownership and offering superb accommodation throughout. The sitting room is of particular note being double aspect and generously proportioned with exposed timbers and feature fireplace. The snug is ideally placed just off the kitchen with open fireplace and can be utilised as a formal dining room if preferred. There is also a secluded study, downstairs bathroom and separate utility room. To the first floor, the master bedroom is an excellent size and double aspect ensuring plenty of natural light, there is also an en-suite and ample fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom has a vaulted ceiling enhancing the feeling of light and space. There are an additional two bedrooms and separate w/c. Outside there is a patio which is ideal for entertaining. The garden is mainly to lawn with mature hedging to the borders creating a very private and secluded place to enjoy. There is also a double garage and parking for three vehicles.
BrochuresThe Old Farmhouse, Long Marston.pdfFine & Country Berkhamsted
Station Road, Long Marston, Tring
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheddington Station2.4 miles
- Tring Station4.0 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station4.8 miles
About the agent
changing people's lives takes longer but we want to be part of your change helping you every step of the way.
If you're looking for an estate agent who will just take a few photos, write a quick description, load your property onto Rightmove and then sit back and wait, we're not the agent for you. If you're looking for the cheapest fee, and an unreal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29776850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.