Redwood House, Enfield, EN2
- Redwood House - a Landmark Residence
- Bespoke and Fully Integrated Kitchens with Silestone Quartz Worktops
- Handle-less Whirlpool Appliances Including Dishwashers
- Triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors
- Communal Internal and External 24hr CCTV
- Fully Tiled Marble Visual Bathrooms with Grohe Fixtures and Fittings
- LED Spotlights Throughout with Vanity Sensor Lighting
- High Energy Efficiency Ratings with Thermostats in each room
- Available 8th August
The apartments have been fitted with an impressive high specification throughout including; bespoke fitted wardrobes, fully integrated kitchens with dishwashers, handle-less whirlpool appliances, Bosch washer dryers, quartz silestone worktops, Todd doors, soundproof double glazed windows, high energy efficiency ratings, secure video colour entry systems, ample storage space, en-suites, fully tiled bathrooms, grohe fixtures and fittings, sensor vanity lighting, tv points in all bedrooms, LED spotlights throughout, thermostats in each room and a triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors.
LOCATION Redwood House is spoilt with its location benefiting from an abundance of all local amenities on its doorstep including; Enfield Town Shopping Centre, Enfield's local Theatre and business centre (the Dugdale Centre), blue chip supermarkets and department stores such as Marks and Spencer, Lidl, Pearsons and Argos to name but a few, all within close proximity.
Furthermore, Redwood House is ideally located just a 1 minute walk from Enfield Town Overground Station (zone 5) which takes you into Liverpool Street (the Capital) in under 25 minutes.
Enfield Chase Station is also just a 7 minute walk, offering all London Rail Transport Services.
In addition, there is a well serviced bus stop opposite which conveniently services all surrounding areas such as Oakwood, Cockfosters, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Southgate.
Please contact one of our lettings consultants who will be glad to assist at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment.
Redwood House, Enfield, EN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.1 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.5 miles
- Bush Hill Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We are strongly committed to delivering efficient results, and pride ourselves on an exceptional level of customer service, which we ensure is applied to every aspect of our business as we believe it is the key to exceeding clients' expectations.
We are an independent and professional agency covering all aspects of lettings and management. We can safely say that our main focus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102099000097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.