Tottenham Mews, Fitzrovia, London
- 1 bedroom flat
- 554 sqft
- Dual Aspect (South West & South East)
- 1st floor
- Fantastic transport connections
- Superb educational links
- Within minutes of Covent Garden, Oxford Circus and Leicester Square
- 999 year lease
Located in one of the most prestigious parts of Central London, Tottenham Place is set amongst a traditional and highly-prized residential area that exudes strong local character. Tottenham Place offers a vibrant lifestyle being less than 10 minutes away from shopping venues and cultural sights, including Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, and Russell Square. Tottenham Place benefits from close proximity to Charlotte Street and Goodge Street, which are home to a plethora of some of London's finest restaurants. It is also close to world class education institutions such as University College London and King’s College, and has excellent access to 8 underground stations, Eurostar services and numerous bus routes.
- Goodge Street: 2 minutes
- Warren Street: 8 minutes
- Tottenham Court Road: 8 minutes
- Great Portland Street: 8 minutes
- Oxford Circus: 9 minutes
- Euston Square: 11 minutes
- Regents Park: 12 minutes
Good Educational Links
- University College London: 8 minute walk
- School of African Studies: 6 minutes
- LSE: 9 minutes
**Images are for illustrative purposes only**
This property comes with a 999 year leasehold, and 10 year building warranty by NHBC.
BrochuresBrochureTottenham Mews, Fitzrovia, London
Tottenham Mews, Fitzrovia, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
- Euston Square Station0.4 miles
About the agent
As landlords ourselves, we have been buying and managing our own London residential properties since 1998 and currently manage a multi-million pound portolio. Our knowledge and experience as London Landlords is the cornerstone of our service. Having been through the best and worse economic cycles in recent times, we intimately know which areas, apartment blocks, properties and tenants deliver the best investment performance and resilience.
As we built our own property portfolios our fri
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 26586739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.