Fernbank Avenue, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (NEW BOILER AND RADIATORS JUNE 2020)
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH ATTRACTIVE FIREPLACE AND GAS FIRE
- HALLWAY WITH CLOAKS STORAGE
- TWO BEDROOMS (ONE WITH ACCESS TO THE CONSERVATORY)
- APPEALING BATHROOM (OVER BATH SHOWER)
- EASILY MANAGED FRONT GARDEN
- PRIVATE REAR SOUTH FACING GARDEN AND PATIO, DRIVE TO A DETACHED GARAGE
- SCOPE TO PROVIDE A FURTHER BEDROOM AT SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
FRONT HALLWAY Access by a uPVC door with double glazed panels and a matching side panel. Built in storage cupboards, one of which houses the new Vaillant condensing combination boiler (new June 2020) and a cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE 16'5" x 12'0" a naturally light room having a uPVC framed double glazed picture window and an attractive limestone fireplace and hearth to which is set a coal effect gas fire. Telephone and aerial points and radiator.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 10'9" x 10'3" a fitted kitchen with base, wall and drawer units finished in cream, wood effect work surfaces incorporating a single drain stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for a washing machine, point for a gas cooker and space for a fridge/freezer, three uPVC framed double glazed windows and a uPVC external door which leads out to the drive.
INNER HALLWAY Giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom plus access to a partially boarded loft space by a retractable ladder. (Scope for a third bedroom at second floor)
BEDROOM 1 15'8" x 8'10" a double bedroom situated to the rear of the property and overlooking the garden. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2/SNUG Presently used as a snug but capable of providing double bedroom accommodation with radiator and access to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 9'2" x 8'0" a uPVC framed double glazed window and carpeted conservatory with a door leading to the garden and patio. Radiator.
BATHROOM Majority tiled with a three-piece suite having a panelled bath with a direct shower over, vanity basin set to a cupboard unit plus a mirror cupboard with spotlight and shaving point, low suite w.c. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Easy maintenance pebbled front garden, driveway to the detached garage measuring 18'2" x 10'3" with an up and over door plus power and light supplies. Sunny south facing pretty rear garden and a flagged patio.
COUNCIL TAX Band B
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fernbank Avenue, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station4.6 miles
- Gargrave Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.