Colliford Court, Edgware
- One bedroom modern apartment
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Vaulted ceiling
- Edgware Green location
- AEG and Electrolux appliances
- Amtico flooring
Accommodation comprises large bedroom, large reception room with vaulted ceiling, brand new top specification kitchen, family bathroom and balcony.
Features include newly decorated throughout, Amtico flooring, brand new kitchen, private balcony and virtual freehold with 996 year lease.
Ideal first time buy or investment, call now to view.
Entrance Hallway - Door into entrance hallway - new Amtico grey flooring throughout, large storage cupboard housing washing machine and boiler system, doors to bedroom, bathroom and reception room. Video entry door system
Reception - 4.01m x 5.23m (13'2 x 17'2) - Bright reception room with part vaulted ceiling, open plan to kitchen, door to balcony, dual aspect windows and Amtico flooring and inset ceiling spotlights throughout.
Living Area - Vaulted ceiling, dual aspect windows with electric blinds and Juliet balcony to front. Door to balcony, open plan to dining and kitchen areas. Entertainment point on wall including satelliette, TV and radio points
Dining Area -
Balcony - Door from living area, corner balcony with decked flooring
Kitchen - Brand new grey wall and base units with marble effect roll top counters, integrated fridge freezer, microwave and electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher. All units and appliances are brand new. Inset ceiling spots and double glazed window. Black one and half bowl sink unit with mixer and drainer.
Bedroom - Double glazed window to front aspect, inset ceiling spotlights, carpet
Bathroom - Modern bathroom suite in immaculate order, bathtub with thermostatic shower and screen door, vanity unit and mirrored medicine cabinet, hidden cistern WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, tiled floors, extraction system and inset ceiling spotlights.
Tenure - Leasehold 996 years
Ground rent £300 per annum
Service charge £1400 per annum
BrochuresBrochureColliford Court, Edgware
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Colliford Court, Edgware
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.6 miles
- Edgware Station0.7 miles
- Canons Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29781108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benjamin Stevens, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.