- private on-site gym
- bike storage facilities
- fully furnished
- communal garden area
- completed in October 2018
- 250 year lease
Situated on Ordsall Lane, one of the most emerging residential areas of Salford, the development is perfectly located - bordering Salford Quays and also just a short walk away from Manchester's thriving city centre.
Bridgewater Point is comprised of 220 residential units, made up of a mixture of stunning studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, as well as a selection of beautiful townhouses, spread over seven floors. All apartments are furnished using only the highest quality materials and appliances, and are decorated in a contemporary chic manner.
In addition, residents of this ultramodern 194,000 sq.ft development are also able to enjoy a private on-site gym, bike storage facilities and a limited number of car parking spaces. Furthermore, the complex also plays host to a striking communal garden area, a perfect utopia for residents to relax and unwind. Bridgewater Point is truly a state-of-the-art project thanks to its beautiful interior and exterior design, further enhanced by its proximity to two of the UK's must-see places - Salford Quays and Manchester city centre.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Speak to our experts: 0207 193 0646
Email us: email@example.com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500003672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.