Charlock Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14
- Contemporary kitchen
- Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Space for Washing Machine & Fridge/Freezer
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated parking spaces or driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
- Family Bathroom with Complimentary Wall Tiling
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Allocated parking or driveway
We're working with Countrywide at the Charlock Road development in Malvern.
Our new development in the thriving spa town of Malvern provides easy access to the motorway and direct mainline trains to London. There's also stunning views of the Malvern Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Malvern has a great range of local amenities including shopping facilities, supermarkets, theatre, cinema and a leisure centre. The nearby City of Worcester offers further amenities including high street shops, boutiques and restaurants.
We will be marketing a range of two, three and four bedroom properties for Shared Ownership, due for completion in 2020-21. Please complete the 'Request details' enquiry form to register your interest now.
Please use this listing price and the images as a guide only.
You can also follow our property updates on Social Media @platformhomeownership @PlatformNewHome
Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to get a foot on the property ladder but can't afford to buy a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. After the initial purchase it is possible to buy further shares and eventually own these properties outright.
We will offer shares for sale normally between 40-75% of the property depending on how much you can afford to purchase and charge rent on the remaining share. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient money to enable you to purchase without. The combined cost of mortgage and rent is often cheaper than privately renting in the area.
Am I eligible?
Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder:
- Maximum annual household income of £80,000.
- Unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs.
*images are used a guide only and could be subject to change*
Charlock Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Malvern Station0.9 miles
- Malvern Link Station1.7 miles
- Colwall Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Platform Home Ownership we have helped thousands of people to realise their dream of buying their own home over the 30+ years that we have been operating.
Part-buying and part-renting with Platform Home Ownership is a no-nonsense, safe and proven route to home ownership. It offers a good value and affordable way for you to buy a home. With a range of quality homes across the Midlands and throughout Lincolnshire for you to choose from.
We also offer good quality rented propertie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4beds_Charlockrd_40p. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platform Housing Group , Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.