Beech Avenue, Swanley
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Family bathroom
- En-suite shower rooms to two bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Own Drive
- View Now
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Beech Avenue, Swanley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanley Station0.4 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.3 miles
- Eynsford Station2.4 miles
About the agent
SALES: Brookbanks are known as your local friendly premier agent. Offering an OUTSTANDING service to all our clients it's no wonder why we are so SUCCESSFUL. Our clients are made to feel welcome and they know they are in safe hands. We achieve FANTASTIC prices for our sellers, and we make sure our buyers have the smoothest transaction as possible. Come in and meet the team today.
LETTINGS: Our lettings services are like no other! We are currently full managing over 180 landlords propert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10318166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookbanks Estate Agents, Swanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.