Mauricewood Road, Penicuik, EH26
- Allocated parking
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
Reserve this four bedroom detached home, plot 81 at Carnethy Heights.
The hallway leads to an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area, extending through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, utility room and understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room, featuring full-height tiling, digital shower and fitted wardrobe with sliding doors. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, clever storage and wall hung sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout, controlled by Hive smart energy.
Mauricewood Road, Penicuik, EH26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station5.7 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won't find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.