Smisby Road, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65
- Bay window to dining area
- Bosch appliances to kitchen
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Detached property
- Dual aspect living to most rooms
- Dual aspect open plan kitchen / dining room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Heated towel rail in family bathroom
- French doors open out into the rear garden
- Move in this Summer
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Crest Nicholson
Light and space is maximised in this four bedroom home. The living room has a bay window and the kitchen/dining room has French doors, which encourage light to flood in, whilst also providing views of the outside space. There’s plenty of storage space and, of course, a master suite with shower room and built in wardrobes.
- Living Room - 6.60m x 3.73m (21' 08" x 12' 03")
- Kitchen/Dining - 6.60m x 3.91m (21' 08" x 12' 10")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.100m x 3.94m (9' 10" x 12' 11")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 3.23m (12' 00" x 10' 07")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.84m x 3.81m (9' 04" x 12' 06")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.44m x 2.67m (8' 00" x 8' 09")
BrochuresPOTTERS GRANGE BROCHURE PHASE 1
Smisby Road, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station7.8 miles
About the development
- A luxury range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- High quality homes with a superb specification
- Just a few minutes drive from Ashby-de-la-Zouch town centre
- Two stunning show homes available to view
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmental standards.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.