Beech Avenue, Southbourne, Bournemouth
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Rear Access for Garage - Parking to Front
- Four Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Heating
- No Chain
You enter via the unassuming front door, but once inside you are greeted by a stunning 14' wide hallway with an imposing original solid wood turning staircase with wide treads rising to the first floor landing; there is a useful downstairs cloakroom and access to all the main rooms. The main 25' lounge and dining room have dividing doors and a large bay window to the front; there is a third reception which could be used as a 6th bedroom or study and a 12' breakfast room adjoining the 13' kitchen.
Upstairs, from the bright and spacious landing, you will find 5 genuine double bedrooms - the master bedroom measuring some 16' x 12', bedroom 2 being 14' x 12', bedroom three 12' x 12' and even bedroom five measures some 12' x 9'. The family bathroom has a separate w/; and loft space which could be converted into further rooms (STPP).
Outside, the front is paved to create off street parking for 2/3 cars and has a gated side access. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and measures approx 40' x 20'. A detached garage has vehicular access from the rear service road.
The property is now in need of some modernisation throughout, but if you seek a large house in a prime location then this is the house for you!
27' 2'' x 11' 11'' (8.27m x 3.63m)
11' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.63m x 3.20m)
Further Ground Floor Reception Room
14' 2'' x 10' 5'' (4.31m x 3.17m)
Ground Floor WC
Stairs lead to First Floor Landing
16' 1'' x 14' 2'' (4.90m x 4.31m)
14' 2'' x 12' 3'' (4.31m x 3.73m)
11' 11'' x 11' 1'' (3.63m x 3.38m)
11' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.63m x 3.27m)
10' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.27m x 3.07m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Beech Avenue, Southbourne, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.6 miles
- Christchurch Station1.6 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Richard Godsell's Southbourne office was established in 1928 and enjoys a prominent location in the main shopping street, Southbourne Grove. We are independent Estate Agents with a sister office in Christchurch town centre just 150 yards from the historic Priory and Highcliffe Town Centre. . Our enthusiastic team offers a professional yet friendly service, combining traditional values with the latest in modern technology. Directors Stuart Mason and Alastair McCall have more than 40 years
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9987381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.