Oakfield Street, Blandford Forum
- Let available date:
- £975A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE KITCHEN AND SPACIOUS DINING AREA
- LARGE SITTING ROOM
- PRIVATE ENTRANCES AT FRONT OF DEVELOPMENT ON BOTH FLOORS
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR ONE CAR AT REAR OF APARTMENTS
- NO SMOKERS, PETS, EMPLOYED APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
- 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS AND A CLOAKROOM
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN MID MAY 2022
1 Railways End is a magnificent duplex apartment with 2 private entrances on ground floor and lower ground floor as well as allocated, off-road parking to rear of the development. The property occupies 98 square meters / 1055 square feet in total.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
Front door leading into spacious hallway, doors off to lounge 16'1 X 13'5 (4.9m X 4.1m).
Bedroom 1 11' x 10'1 (3.4M x 3.3M) with en-suite shower room.
STAIRS DOWN TO LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Private front door into hallway.
Large under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen and diner 16'1 X 13'1 (4.9M X 4.0M) fitted with high gloss kitchen units with worktops and glass upstands, equipped with integrated tall fridge-freezer, full size dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10'10 x 8'10 (3.3M X 2.7M) with en-suite shower room.
Fully fitted cloakroom.
Bicycle shed and communal bin store at rear of apartments.
TO RENT THIS PROPERTY YOU WILL NEED:
RENT £975 per month
The funds need to be paid prior to occupancy.
The property is suitable for sole occupancy or sharing. Should you be interested in sharing, please contact the office to discuss the arrangements and cost.
The tenant will be responsible for rent and all other outgoings like electricity, gas, water and council tax.
If phone line is required, activation or installation charge may apply, tenant is advised to check with chosen supplier.
Energy Performance Certificates
Oakfield Street, Blandford Forum
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holton Heath Station10.8 miles
About the agent
Specialists for both the selling and letting of residential properties.
Simon Heal Estate Agents is an independent Estate Agent located in the picturesque surrounds of Evercreech and run by the proprietor. Our friendly team all live locally, and with a combined experience of almost 50 years, offer professional and friendly advice. Open 6 days a week with an out-of hours answering service. We look forward to helping you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1REOSBFF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Heal Estate Agents, Evercreech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.