Pound Hill, Crawley, RH10
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Double room in shared house
- Available from 18/11/2019 furnished
- Shared use of kitchen, bathroom & garden
- All bills included
- Desirable Pound Hill location
- Sharing with owner & one other tenant
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Ample communal parking
- For further information call
All bills included. Rent includes use of shared kitchen, bathroom and garden. The property will be shared with the owner and one other tenant.
For further information and/or to arrange a viewing please call or visit
DOUBLE BEDROOM 11' 7" x 8' 6" (3.53m x 2.59m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pound Hill, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.8 miles
- Crawley Station2.0 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley
Boscobel House, 109 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1DD
Greenaway Residential are a well established Estate Agency who are based in East Grinstead, Crawley and also covering Gatwick and the surrounding provinces.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101264004654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.