Church Way, Tydd St Mary, PE13
- Detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- 19` Fitted Kitchen
- Two bath /shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Mature enclosed gardens to rear
- Garage Plus Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Recently refurbished on a lovely plot open views to front
- Highly popular village with its own school & shop
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE HALL: With fitted cloaks cupboard;
LOUNGE: 18`5"(max) x 13`(max) with extensive range of fitted cupboards & display shelving, recess housing electric stove;
KITCHEN/DINER: 19`(max) x 15`6"(max) with breakfast bar/preparation surface with drawers & cupboards under, additional preparation surfaces with cupboards under, fitted shelving, range of wall cupboards, electric hob hood, Belling electric cooker, inset stainless steel single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, Bosch dishwasher, space for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, french door to rear garden, glazed double doors to:-
INNER HALL: With C/.H thermostat, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with twin immersion heaters;
BATHROOM: With panelled bath with mixer tap & shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, light/shaver point, extractor fan;
SEPARATE W.C.: With hand wash basin with tiled splash back, low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan;
BEDROOM NO 1: 13`8"(max) x 11`2"(max) with range of fitted wardrobes/cupboards, fitted bedhead and bedside cabinets, fitted drawer units;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C.:
With low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap & tiled splash back, Quadrant shower cubicle, extractor fan;
BEDROOM NO 2: 11`5"(max) x 9`5"(max) with range of fitted wardrobes/cupboards, fitted drawer unit, fitted bedhead and bedside cabinets;
BEDROOM NO 3: 10`1"(max) x 8`(max);
BEDROOM NO 4: 13`9"(max) x 8`5"(max) with double glazed patio doors to rear garden;
OUTSIDE: OIL STORAGE TANK: COLD WATER TAP: OUTSIDE LIGHTS:
GARAGE: 16`9"(max) x 8`5"(max) with up & over door, power & lighting, Camray oil fired wall mounted C/.H boiler, personal door;
GARDENS: Generous gardens to front, enjoying stunning views over open fields and mostly down to a shingle multi vehicle off road parking space with shrubs, borders & trees. Concrete pathway to side leads through a timber gate to private mature, enclosed rear garden which is not overlooked and is part laid to lawn with numerous trees, shrubs, arbour, shingle patio, block paved pathways and patios.
N.B. The view over the open fields is the view from the front boundary 8/7/2020
Church Way, Tydd St Mary, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station11.3 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.