Rosneath Road, Rosneath, Helensburgh
- Glorious traditional detached villa
- Magnificent views over the Gareloch
- Seven large bedrooms
- Three beautiful public rooms
- Wonderful gardens
Kenmuir is a glorious seven bedroom traditional detached villa located in-between the villages of Clynder and Rosneath.
Kenmuir is a glorious seven bedroom traditional detached villa located in-between the villages of Clynder and Rosneath. The original house is thought to of been built around 1864 and was extended around 1910 in a Dutch style of architecture. Situated above Rosneath Road the property has magnificent views over the Gareloch with Shandon in the distance. Internally the property retains a wealth of period features and has no less than three public rooms with the family room being nearly thirty foot in length. In addition on the ground floor there is a large kitchen, Scullery, study, bathroom/utility area and a separate WC. Upstairs the property has seven bedrooms in total and as per the floor plan the dimensions of these rooms are superb. One of the bedrooms has an adjoining dressing room/home office which has access to a gorgeous balcony which over-looks the garden towards the water. There is also a family bathroom and shower room. Kenmuir sits within a fabulous plot which has the potential to be split and have a separate building plot subject to the relevant planning consents. There is also a private driveway to the rear and a detached garage with adjoining store room. The local area is great to explore with lots of wonderful walks nearby. Helensburgh is within a short drive from the property which provides local amenities and excellent schooling.
Lounge 15' 9" Exc Bay x 14' 6" ( 4.80m Exc Bay x 4.42m )
Dining Room 19' 3" Max x 14' 6" Max ( 5.87m Max x 4.42m Max )
Family Room 27' 5" x 17' 9" ( 8.36m x 5.41m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 6" Inc units x 11' 2" Inc units ( 4.42m Inc units x 3.40m Inc units )
Scullery 13' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.99m x 1.93m )
Study 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 17' 9" x 14' 4" ( 5.41m x 4.37m )
Bedroom 16' 10" x 13' 10" ( 5.13m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 16' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.16m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 12' 2" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.99m x 2.69m Max )
Study Room 13' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.99m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rosneath Road, Rosneath, Helensburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helensburgh Central Station2.9 miles
- Helensburgh Upper Station3.0 miles
- Gourock Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Helensburgh Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Helensburgh
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR104328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.