Rannoch Gardens, Linslade, Leighton Buzzard
- Cul de sac location with easy access to Greenleas School
- Appx 100' garden
- Open plan living dining room
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Stylish decor throughout
- Leighton Buzzard Station (Euston direct) appx three quarters of a mile
- Potential for extension subject to planning - Professional plans available
- Garage and driveway
Entrance: Half glazed door opening to:
Entrance Hall: Stairs rise to first floor with two storage cupboards below. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Painted decor. Heating thermostat. Doors to:
Cloakroom: Obscure glazed window to front. Low level toilet and hand basin with mixer tap. Wood effect flooring.
Radiator. Painted decor.
Living Area: Window to front. Painted decor. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Dining Area: Window to rear and door to garden. Hatch to kitchen. Painted decor. Wood effect flooring.
Kitchen: Window to rear. Range of 'Shaker' style cupboard and drawer units with work surface over. Built-in oven and inset gas hob with extractor hood over. Inset sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled splash areas, remainder painted decor. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Central heating timer/control.
Landing: Window to side. Painted decor. Hatch to roof space. Doors to:
Bedroom Three: Window to rear. Radiator. Painted decor.
Bedroom Two: Window to rear. Radiator. Painted decor.
Bedroom One: Window to front. Built-in storage to one wall including wardrobes/ shelving and drawers. Painted decor. Radiator.
Bathroom: Obscure glazed window to front. Hand basin, low level toilet and panel bath with wall mounted shower. Tiled to splash areas. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Extractor.
Front Garden: Steps up to entrance door. Lawn. Driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Garage: Metal up and over door. Power and light. Door to garden.
Rear Garden: In excess of 90'. Decking across rear of property. Paved patio. Lawn with shrub borders. Outside tap and light. Fenced boundaries with gate to rear green area. Shingled area to garage/pathway.
Agents note: All measurements contained herein are for guidance purposes only. These particulars should not be taken as part of a contract, offer, or legally binding arrangement by or on behalf of either the vendor or the agent Steve Latham & Co. None of the services, or electrical, gas or other equipment included in the property has been tested.
Prospective buyers are advised to obtain surveyors or engineers reports prior to exchange of contract.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rannoch Gardens, Linslade, Leighton Buzzard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station0.5 miles
- Cheddington Station4.3 miles
About the agent
We are local independent estate agents with nearly 50 years combined experience of selling property in the area. After 5 years experience at the highly successful local agents Nicholas Prestige Homes and a brief role with Corporate agent Brown & Merry - Steve Latham & Co was established by Steve in August 2000. Since opening we have helped hundreds of people buy and sell property in and around the Leighton Buzzard area.
Why not call if y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLW1137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steve Latham & Co, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.