Rathbone Place, W1T
- 581 sqft
- Second floor
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 24 hour concierge
- indoor swimming pool
- Residents lounge
- Wine cooler room
The spacious master bedroom features floor to ceiling windows, deep carpeting and luxury interiors, helping to create the perfect space to relax. The master ensuite boasts a rain shower, twin sinks and a deep bathtub.
The high ceilinged, spacious open-plan living room and kitchen is flooded with natural light via its large windows, illuminating the beautiful interiors.
Rathbone Square apartments offer a wealth of amenities, which include 24 hour concierge, indoor swimming pool, screening room, gym, residents lounge, wine cooler room, private residents gardens and a ‘right to park’ underground parking pace.
Each of these apartments is a haven of luxury and space that also puts you in the centre of the hustle and bustle of Central London. Seamlessly stitched into its surroundings, Rathbone Square is the perfect base from which to experience everything London has to offer.
Situated in London’s West End in the heart of Fitzrovia. Lying to the South East of Marylebone and to the North West of Covent Garden, Rathbone Square is within walking distance of Oxford Circus, Soho and Bloomsbury.
Rathbone Square is a three minute walk to Tottenham Court Road tube Station, six minute walk to Oxford Circus tube station which is the interchange between the Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Rathbone Place, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
- Goodge Street Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At CBRE Residential, we are experts in prime central London homes. Our West End office specialises in luxury, boutique property and our team has extensive experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes. We have broad market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you.
Our place within a global property platform also means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW200010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.