Robinson Fold, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING (COMPOSITE ENTRANCE DOOR)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AMAZING HIGH QUALITY RECENT KITCHEN (INTEGRAL APPLICANCES)
- MODERN STYLE TILED 2 PIECE CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE ELECTRIC FIRE
- OPEN PLAN TO THE DINING ROOM (ACCESS TO THE GARDEN)
- STAIRCASE WITH ENGINEERED LAMINATE FLOORING TO COMPLIMENT THE LANDING, GLASS BALUSTRADE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE BEAUTIFULLY TILED WET ROOM SHOWER)
- HOUSE SHOWER ROOM AGAIN BEAUTIFULLY TILED WITH A WET ROOM SHOWER
- DRIVE/OFF ROAD PARKING ACCESS TO STORAGE WITH A GARAGE DOOR, REAR PRIVATE AND SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH ASTRA TURF LAWN
ACCESS By a composite door
KITCHEN 15'9" (maximum) x 12'3" an absolutely fabulous recently fitted modern kitchen with base and carousel units, deep drawer and wall units, white work surfaces incorporating a BLANCO bowl and a half sink unit. Splash areas to compliment the work surfaces, two integral ovens by CAPLE, gas hob by NEFF, circular illuminated extractor, and space for a 1000 mm fridge/freezer, integral washer plus a pull-out unit for household waste containers. Microwave presently concealed within a cupboard over the oven, white floor tiles and electric underfloor heating. Floor to ceiling storage for shoes etc. Ceiling spots, cloakroom and staircase off.
CLOAKROOM A modern fully tiled cloakroom with a two-piece suite in white, basin with waterfall tap, w.c. plus a large mirror. uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
LOUNGE 18'4" x 15'9" a spacious lounge with a wall mounted log effect electric fire and wall mounted T.V. over. Radiator, uPVC framed double glazed bay window. Open access to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 12'3" x 8'8" with a radiator and a uPVC framed door with full-length double-glazed panel leading to the patio and garden. This room has previously been two thirds of the garage hence the remainder providing storage.
FIRST FLOOR Accessed by the staircase with engineered laminate covered treads which continues onto the landing. Glass balustrade.
LANDING Glass balustrade, double doored cupboard housing the combi boiler and presently the condensing drier. Access to the loft space.
BEDROOM 1 12'0" x 11'4" a spacious double bedroom to the front elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window. En-suite off
EN-SUITE WET ROOM A recent and modern wet room style shower room with a walk-in shower and a hand shower. Fully tiled wall and complimentary tiling to the shower area. Wall hung basin with waterfall tap and a wall hung w.c. Towel rail/radiator in a black granite effect. uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
BEDROOM 2 16'6" x 9'0" a second double bedroom with 2 radiators and two uPVC framed double glazed windows.
BEDROOM 3 15'9" (max) x 8'4" (min) x 8'10" a third double bedroom with wall mounting for a T.V. two radiators and 2 uPVC double glazed windows.
HOUSE SHOWER ROOM Again, recently installed and on a very similar design to the en-suite as a wet room style with a rainhead and hand shower, wall hung basin with waterfall taps and a wall hung w.c. Towel rail/radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Flagged patio and brick paved drive plus a garage door to storage space. Private south facing rear garden with a patio and astro turf lawn.
COUNCIL TAX Band C
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Robinson Fold, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station4.6 miles
- Gargrave Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.