Pears Grove, PO10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Modern And Stylish Throughout
- Open Plan Living
- Extremely Spacious with Excellent Storage
- Allocated Parking
- Desirable Location
- Close to Foreshore
Prinsted is a highly sought after village with a pretty harbour and immediate access to beautiful coastal walks. Just a short drive to the village of Emsworth, proud of it's sailing heritage and harbour as well as the shops and mainline station to London Waterloo. Chichester is situated to the east with Portsmouth being a similar distance to the west.
The apartment has an extremely large main bedroom with 2 double built in wardrobes and has a double bed, a desk and armchair.
Spacious bright and airy the living room is open plan to the dining area and the stylish, well equipped kitchen.
The bathroom is modern and can be accessed from the hallway and the bedroom. Comprising of a wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower attachment and large heated towel rail.
There is an allocated parking space for one car which is to the rear of the building.
Council Tax Band D Approximately £1868 per annum
Pets and smokers are not permitted, sorry.
BrochuresTenant Fees ScheduleHow To Rent Guide
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pears Grove, PO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southbourne Station0.3 miles
- Emsworth Station1.2 miles
- Nutbourne Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PearsGrove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.