- Four Bed Detached Property
- Scope to Extend Into The Loft & Convert Garage & Car Port
- Good Sized Accommodation Throughout
- Scope For Renovation & Re-modelling
- Garage, Car Port & Off Road Parking
- Backing Onto The Phoenix Cycling/Nature Trail
- Sought After Market Town With Lots of Amenities
- Excellent Educational Facilities
- Good Transport Links
- Nearby Station with Fast Trains Into London
Youens Drive is a good size four bedroom detached property. Built by Crest Homes in 2000 and set within an attractive development, it offers the opportunity to purchase a contemporary well appointed family home, with scope for conversion and remodelling. Located in a bustling market town, the house is in close proximity to all amenities and backing onto the Phoenix Trail. Internally it is well proportioned, with original fixtures and would benefit from some updating. The large, part boarded, loft space could be converted into extra accommodation, as could the single garage and car port. One enters the house via the entrance hall which has a cloakroom off it. The sitting room opens into the dining room, which has sliding patio doors which lead to the rear garden. The kitchen has Shaker style eye and floor level units under work tops, and access to the handy under stairs cupboard and a door leading to the rear garden. First floor accommodation consists of; main bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms, one with a dual aspect and a separate loft, and the family bathroom. Externally the rear garden has a fan shaped patio and mature shrubs and trees and there is a planting scheme and off road parking at the front of the house. The heating is gas fired central heating to radiators and the windows are double glazed. EPC Rating = D68.
Brochures54 Youens Drive, Thame, OX9 3ZQ web.pdf
Energy Performance Certificates8891-2730-9229-3927-4023 (1).pdf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
What makes us so special ?
Reaston Brown has a wealth of experience expanding over 15 years in Estate Agency within Thame and it's surrounding areas.
As family run Independent Property Consultants, our expertise and knowledge of the housing market within our area, means that we can offer you all the benefits of larger Estate Agency chains, but with a more personal touch.
Our dedicated team of professionals including an Impartial Mortgage Advisor, together with our highly inn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1754988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reaston Brown, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.