Pell Wall, Market Drayton, Shropshire
- A spacious family home both inside and out, spread across three floors with space for all of the family throughout
- A large garden wrapping around the property with mature woodland surrounding it making the plot wonderfully private
- In a rural setting along a shared driveway within easy access of the neighbouring town of Market Drayton
- Large windows in all rooms allowing natural light to spill into the spacious rooms
- Five double bedrooms up on the first floor with a spacious loft room above having bags of opportunities to becomes whatever you need it to be
Market Drayton is a market town in north Shropshire, England, close to the Welsh and Staffordshire border and located along the River Tern, between Shrewsbury and Stoke-on-Trent. The Shropshire Union Canal and Regional Cycle Route 75 pass through the town whilst the A53 road by-passes the town providing access to links further afield. Market Drayton possesses a rich history with some traditions being continued today, such as the weekly Wednesday markets having being chartered by King Henry III in 1245. There are a number of pubs, restaurants and shops including two supermarkets within this market town, making amenities easily accessible.
From our Eccleshall office head up the High Street onto B5026 and continue through the villages of Pershall, Sugnall and Croxton to the Loggerheads roundabout, taking the first exit onto Market Drayton Road/A53 and then onto Newcastle Road/C529. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Stafford Street/A529. Turn Left on to Shropshire street and follow the road around baring left towards Hinstock. Continue along this road for s short distance where our For Sale Board will be found on the right hand side at the entrance to Pell Wall. Continue along the lane where you will find the property as indicated by our for sale board.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Pell Wall, Market Drayton, Shropshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prees Station8.9 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9838062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.