Avocet Way, Ashford, TN25
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Crest Nicholson Warranty
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate living room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Crest Nicholson
An exceptionally spacious two-bedroom property, The Cromer is designed for comfort and convenience. The ground floor includes a spacious living area with French doors providing direct access to the garden, a downstairs WC and storage cupboard. The Cromer also has the benefit of both a main bathroom and an en suite. Call us today to find out more!
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA - 4.85m x 2.11m 15'11" x 6'11"
- LIVING ROOM - 4.17m x 3.56m 13'8" x 11'8"
- BEDROOM 1 - 3.68m x 3.08m 12'1" x 10'1"
- BEDROOM 2 - 4.17m x 2.49m 13'8" x 8'2"
Avocet Way, Ashford, TN25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.8 miles
- Ashford International Station1.8 miles
- Ham Street Station3.9 miles
About the development
Discover our popular developments located within the new village of Finberry, Kent
- Comprising a beautiful collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- With a fantastic range of schemes available, your move to a new home could be more affordable than you think
- Our new homes are beautifully designed with modern family living in mind and are built to the highest standards.
- Surrounded by excellent transport links
- Call us today to secure your personal appointment
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.