Austin Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
- EXCEPTIONALLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- Spacious sitting room with Bi-fold doors
- Separate dining room
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN WITH CENTRAL ISLAND
- Laundry room with side access
- FOUR GENEROUS BEDROOMS master with en-suite
- Fully fitted bathroom
- Well maintained rear garden with paved patio
- Garage and driveway parking for two vehicles
- Conveninetly located to the West of Swindon
The property is entered via a light and airy entrance hallway which gives access to the spacious sitting room with electric fire and Bi-fold doors leading out on to the garden. There is a separate dining to the front and an attractive fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, a central island with seating which then leads through to a laundry room with units and space for appliances.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom has a tiled en-suite shower room, there is also a family bathroom with shower over bath. Outside the home there is an established garden which is enclosed by walling has a generous paved patio area which the remaining garden laid to lawn. Gated access at the bottom gives access to the garage and driveway parking for two vehicles.
Fully double glazed with gas central heating throughout, the property also benefits from Cat 5e network.
This lovely detached home is ideally situated with plenty of path and cycleways to the nearby amenities, there are several local primary and senior schools all of which have good ratings and are within walking distance of this lovely family home. There is also the popular Lydiard Park Country House which is only a fifteen minute walk away and Shaw Ridge leisure park with cinema, Bowling alley and a few restaurants just a 5 minute stroll. The M4 motorway is also just a short drive from here.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
These particulars, are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract, all descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith by Jessica James Properties but do not amount to a representation or warranty. They should not be relied upon as statements of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Neither we nor the seller accept any responsibility for any error within these particulars. Neither the partners or any employees of the company have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property, any plan is for layout guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes and compass bearings are approximate and you should not rely upon them without checking first. Please discuss with us any aspects, which are particularly important to you before travelling to view the property.
Austin Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJP100720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.