Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19
- Stunning 1393 sq/ft 4 bedroom home
- Great schemes available to help get you moving!
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances at no extra cost
- Choice of quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout
- Stylish white bathroom suites, with Saloni tiles and Amtico flooring
- Mirrored fitted wardrobe to the Master bedroom
- Turfed rear garden and landscaped front garden
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
- In catchment for an abundance of primary and secondary schools
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
We look forward to welcoming you, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are exclusive to you and by pre-arranged appointment. Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home. Ring today to find out more.
Countryside at Kings Hill Marketing Suite open Daily 10am - 5pm
Off Tower View Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4HA
The Windsor 2
4 bedrooms make up this stylish property, with a large master bedroom and en-suite shower room. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area, which includes a modern breakfast bar. The ground floor also boasts a separate spacious living area and garage.
King's Hill is built with community in mind, providing a range of amenities including high street shops, a Waitrose supermarket, restaurants, a Costa and the Spitfire public house. More shopping and leisure options can be found in Maidstone town centre.
The development is close to three great primary schools, as well as a local nursery and a Community Centre offering group activity daily.
For those travelling by road, the development offers easy access on to the M20 and M26, providing direct links to the M25 & M2. For those wanting to commute via rail Kings Hill's nearest station is West Malling, which is just over a mile away. From here you can get direct trains into London Victoria in approximately an hour.
King's Hill has plenty of opportunities to get active, from the David Lloyd fitness centre to sports pitches and a cricket pitch.
Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.2 miles
- East Malling Station1.7 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.2 miles
About the development
Countryside at Kings Hill
- Now's the time to buy at Countryside in Kings Hill
- No hidden extras- great specification included throughout
- Only 4-bedrooms currently available at Countryside in Kings Hill
- Great incentives available to help get you moving...
- Virtual appointments, now available.
- Call today to find out more- 01732 497607
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference windsor102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.