Portland Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Large, spacious reception room
- High quality integrated kitchen
- Private garden
- Quiet location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This 2 storey Georgian garden apartment is a real surprise. Finished to a very high standard having recently benefitted from luxurious deep pile carpets and a full redecoration it presents beautifully. South and west-facing, the natural light that streams into the main reception room and kitchen will always delight as will the peace and privacy the property offers. The kitchen is well appointed with NEFF appliances including double ovens, induction hob, microwave and The property is generously proportioned with two large double bedrooms, and a third room that has historically been used as a study, snug or useful sports kit room. The bathroom has double hand basins and a sumptuous deep bath with shower over and is underfloor heated.
Externally there is a mature south-west facing garden which is ideal for al fresco dining/entertaining. The garden is private with established borders with various flowers, shrubs and ornamental trees.
Portland Place is an elegant Georgian Terrace on the northern slopes of Bath in Lansdown. Situated on the lower part of Lansdown it is tucked away from traffic noise in an elevated position. Local shops and amenities are close by including a Coop, local hairdressers, and Eades the grocer. A 100 yards further on in St. James's Square are a range of small businesses including a delicatessen, newsagent, pharmacy, laundrette, and the renowned St. James's Wine Vaults.
Services: All mains services are connected
Council tax: Band B.
Tenure: Share of freehold - the residue of a 999 lease
Management Charge: £115 per month
Viewing: By appointment only with sole agents Stonier Hobbs Residential
Portland Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.0 miles
- Freshford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GF14Portlandpl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.