West Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- FULLY MODERNISED GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT
- NEW KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEW HEATING & NEW CARPETS
- NEW SHOWER ROOM
- WATER COSTS INCLUDED
- ADDITIONAL STUDY ROOM AVAILABLE*
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NO PETS OR SMOKERS
With door to rear courtyard & private entrance door to: -
13'10 x 12'7. 2 UPVC double glazed windows to front, night storage heater, new carpet, open doorway to: -
6'7 x 5'6. Fitted eye level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards under, fitted ceramic 2 ring hob, under counter fridge/freezer, microwave oven, stainless steel sink, new vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to: -
New Shower Room
White suite comprising shower cubicle, hand wash basin, close-coupled WC, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
Band A: £1,205.39 pa (April 2020-March 2021).
Reasonable water costs are included in the monthly rent so there are no separate water costs to pay, saving tenants approx. £25 per month. * An additional small room may be available to use as an office for any tenant who may be working from home due to Covid-19. Any tenant will have access to a separate wash room in the block that has a washing machine.
Energy Performance CertificatesFULL EPC
West Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich Town Station0.1 miles
- Dovercourt Station0.5 miles
- Harwich International Station1.4 miles
About the agent
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE'S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK's other la
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CO123DA11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.