Blenheim Crescent, London, W11
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Ground Floor
- Lower Ground Floor
- Single Garage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning former artists house (Circa 1830) has been architecturally remodeled and interior designed by international interior designer Stephen Ryan. Arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floor this stunning maisonette perfectly fuses elegant period features with modern style.
On the Raised Ground Floor is a stunning double reception room which a huge floor-to-ceiling feature window. This wonderful room benefits from exceptional ceiling height, stunning windows flooding the room with natural light and wonderful period features.
To the rear, the bespoke Mark Wilkinson kitchen has been meticulously designed and fully fitted with modern appliances and leads out to a beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden which benefits from sun all day.
The lower ground floor maintains the exceptional ceiling height and good light. At the rear of the property overlooking the patio is an third bedroom/study leading onto a patio and a double bedroom with an en suite shower room.
The master suite is of a generous size and boasts ample storage, an double en suite bathroom and a further patio to the front .
The property boasts a very impressive array of high end specifications including:-
- Underfloor Heating throughout
- Scene setting 8 mode Leax Lighting System
- Individual room controlled and integrated ceiling speakers
- A bespoke Mark Wilkinson kitchen including Miele appliances throughout
- An antique chimney place with gas fire,
- Parquet de Versailles and ceramic tiled floors
- Front and rear terraces complete with irrigation system.
Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe, we have many guided virtual viewing options available to you. These include video walkthroughs, 360 virtual reality tours and enhanced comprehensive photography, our teams will be happy to walk you through.
Situated moments from the famous Portobello Road market with its trendy bars, boutiques and restaurants. Situated west of Ladbroke Grove and a short distance from the amenities of Notting Hill Gate and the Underground (District and Circle, Hammersmith and City and Central lines).
Blenheim Crescent, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.2 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.5 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference POD180047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.