Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with french doors
- New contemporary fitted kitchen
- Study providing a peaceful space to work from home
- Principal bedroom en-suite
- Garage and allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available for first time buyers, pay 5% deposit.
- 5 star builder (HBF). More than 90% of customers would recommend Miller Homes to their friends and family
- Our sales team are working remotely from home and are available to take your calls. Thursday - Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm
The Teasdale is a brand new four bedroom house from Miller Homes. The hallway leads to a spacious open-plan living/dining room with french doors to the rear garden, a front-facing contemporary fitted kitchen, a study, a peaceful retreat for homeworking and a downstairs WC. The landing opens to the principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Externally you will also benefit from a garage and parking. This four bedroom home is situated on the Miller Homes development Banbury Chase, less than two miles from the attractions of Banbury's vibrant traditional town centre, with its picturesque streets and historic buildings. Adjacent to miles of open countryside, yet just ten minutes drive from the M40, these superb homes offer the best of all worlds. Contact us to find out more about your future home. Our marketing suite is open by appointment only. Open Thursday to Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living Dining - 5.339 x 4.185 metre
- Kitchen - 3.725 x 5.148 metre
- Study - 3.612 x 2.1 metre
- Principal Bedroom - 4.254 x 4.185 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.9 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.612 x 2.649 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.96 x 2.435 metre
Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station2.1 miles
- Kings Sutton Station5.4 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170950000016_4_31_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.