Croft Manor, Freckleton, PR4
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN FRECKLETON
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, BATHROOM, KITCHEN AND TWO BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE AREA AND LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- OVER 45' ONLY. NO CHAIN
- PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Harbour Properties are pleased to advertise for sale this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment in the lovely development of Croft Manor, Freckleton. The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway with large storage cupboard with washing machine, a very spacious lounge , compact modern kitchen, spacious bathroom, and two good size double bedrooms. The property also boast electric heating, secure phone entry system and communal lounge area and laundry facilities. The apartment also has a side entrance leading parking spaces. The property is for over 45's only, has no onward chain, is lease hold and is subject to monthly management fees.
Entrance hall with large storage cupboard and secure entry phone.
17'01" x 9'10"
Large lounge with carpet and electric fire.
8'08" (2m 64cm) x 5'06" (1m 67cm)
Fitted kitchen with grey worktops, beech wall & base units, vinyl flooring and integrated oven & hob.
13'10" (4m 21cm) x 8'07" (2m 61cm)
Good size double bedroom with carpet, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
13'10" (4m 21cm) x 6'04" (1m 93cm)
Double bedroom with carpet.
7'05" (2m 26cm) x 5'04" (1m 62cm)
Modern bathroom with heated towel rail, WC, basin and large walk-in shower.
Within the development of Croft Manor there is a secure entrance, a communal lounge, communal laundry facilities, communal refuse area, and communal off road parking.
Although, at Harbour Properties, we make our advertisements as accurate as we can, however complete correctness cannot be guaranteed and any information provided, including measurements and any leasehold fees, should be used as a guideline only. All details provided in this advert should be excluded from any contract. Please note no appliances, electrics, drains, plumbing, heating or anything else have been tested by Harbour Properties. All purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before completing a purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Croft Manor, Freckleton, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.6 miles
- Salwick Station2.8 miles
- Moss Side Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Harbour Properties has been operating their hugely successful residential property management services since January 1996.
We are a local family run business who believe we can give a personal yet professional approach to residential lettings, property management and sales
Harbour Properties have always been primarily a professional residential lettings and property management company, although we have been providing Sales assistant to many of our clients over the years. Due to po
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-GZU113AV77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.