Warsash Road,Locks Heath SO31
- Lift Access to Apartment
- Set in a Small Exclusive Court of Eleven
- Nice Spacious Square Personal Hallway
- Kitchen Dining Area
- Living Room with French Doors to Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Cloakroom
- Beautiful Roof Garden a Secluded Suntrap
The situation of this apartment is the real feature, to be in the top spot for getting around, Warsash down the road, a good range of amenities a mere stroll and elevated views across the rooftops of the area enjoyed from the roof garden and balcony. If you are looking for a manageable home but concerned following recent events , about losing outside space, this has both - a superb private roof garden - enough to keep one busy and cultivate to odd crop of summer salads, it's a sun trap and the perfect compromise, with the clouds and aged pine trees for company it's a magnificent retreat of tranquility to while away the hours. The entrance hall is spacious, a real bonus. Most apartments have long corridor style hallways making one feel hemmed in - this is exceptional. The two bedrooms are well proportioned with the Master bedroom having the benefit of a cloakroom. The open plan feel to the main living space is on trend and inclusive, it's a lovely place to recline and retreat to. The French doors out to the balcony further enhance this comfortable lounge area,, its ideal for observing the comings and goings below and looking across the rooftops of the area. The kitchen is well equipped with ample storage and has a great raised, almost bar style worksurface meaning you can prepare fine cuisine without missing out on the entertainment and chat.
In summary a very appealing penthouse apartment with the added luxury of a substantial roof terrace and balcony. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Warsash Road,Locks Heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.4 miles
- Bursledon Station2.4 miles
- Hamble Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EFWDC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.