Rowfant Road, London, SW17
- Five bedroom home in the heart of Balham
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Balham station provides overground and underground services into the City
- Conveniently located for all the local Balham amenities
- EPC Rating = D
A beautifully presented five bedroom Victorian family house offering a pretty well-landscaped garden and ample living space.
The ground floor comprises of an elegant reception room with a period feature fire place with shelving and dwarf cupboards either side. A large bay window floods the room with lots of natural light. To the rear, down a set of steps is a kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances and plenty of light from the large sky light windows, the doors open out on to the garden. There is also a family room which has been designed to allow for ample living and entertaining space. Large patio doors extend the space and open out on to the beautifully landscaped garden and patio area, perfect for al fresco dining.
The first floor comprises a spacious principal bedroom overlooking the front of the house. There are further two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom are also on this floor. The second floor comprises further two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a shower room.
The house further benefits from generous eaves storage and a 296 Sq.ft. cellar.
Rowfant Road is walking distance to the transport links of Balham Overground and Underground offering services to Clapham Junction, Victoria and Northern line services into the City and the West End.
Rowfant Road is ideally placed for the shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road and Balham High Road.
Access north of the river can be achieved from a number of stations including Wandsworth Common mainline station that links via Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo or from Balham underground station and mainline station.
The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are nearby.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of state and private schools in the area.
Square Footage: 2,342 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Rowfant Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.2 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI204443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.