Canfield Gardens,South Hampstead
- Stunning split level flat ( 1812.1 sq ft) 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom (1 en-suite) apartment in this semi detached property on Canfield Gardens
- Ideal for Finchley Road, West Hampstead & South Hampstead stations with Waitrose and 02 Centre close by.
- High ceilings throughout. Wonderful reception with tiled flooring, Underfloor heating, Kitchen fully specked to a high standard.
- Lovely rear garden,decked area Underfloor heating.
- EPC: C. Viewing via Joint Sole agents Rose & Co Estates .
- Leasehold 999 years from 30/04/2013.
Video entry phone, built in cupboards housing boiler, tiled flooring, under floor heating, inset spot lights. high ceilings.
20' 3'' x 16' 1'' (6.17m x 4.91m)
Beautiful lounge reception area which open to kitchen. Tiled flooring. 2 sky lights. Under floor heating. Inset spot lights. High ceilings. Double glazed floor to ceiling windows and doors leading to rear garden.
Open Plan Kitchen
19' 6'' x 15' 6'' (5.94m x 4.73m)
Siemens 5 ring gas hob. Inset sink unit, freestanding double fridge freezer. Siemens double oven. Extractor hood. Inset spot lights Breakfast bar.
Bedroom 4/ Play Room
12' 4'' x 12' 1'' (3.77m x 3.69m)
Wood flooring. Double glazed sash windows. Free standing wardrobes. Inset spot lights.
Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, Double glazed window. Extractor fan.
Lower Ground Floor
Video Entryphone. Good range of built in storage cupboards. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
14' 10'' x 12' 2'' (4.51m x 3.71m)
Wood flooring. Inset spot lights. 2 Double glazed sash windows. Built in wardrobes.
En-suite bathroom WC
9' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.93m x 1.77m)
Luxury Bathroom with separate Shower cubicle. Panelled bath. Twin inset sink unit. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Heated towel rail. Inset spot lights.
15' 11'' x 9' 6'' (4.86m x 2.89m)
Built in wardrobes. Wood flooring. Inset spot lights. Double glazed floor to ceiling window. Double glazed door leading into this lower level patio.
20' 8'' x 6' 11'' (6.31m x 2.11m)
Access from both bedrooms. Tiled flooring.
15' 11'' x 9' 1'' (4.85m x 2.78m)
Built in wardrobes. Wood flooring. Inset spot lights.
Double glazed floor to ceiling window. Double glazed door leading into this lower level patio.
10' 6'' x 6' 0'' (3.21m x 1.83m)
Space for washing machine and separate dyer. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Inset spot lights.
Family Bathroom WC
9' 4'' x 5' 9'' (2.84m x 1.75m)
Luxury panelled bath with separate Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring with under floor heating.
78' 5'' x 41' 0'' (23.9m x 12.49m)
Fantastic rear garden which leads onto a spectacular area. Well stocked boarders flower beds and superb lawn area. Shed. Excellent sun terrace with wooden decking. Side access which takes you to the front of the property.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Canfield Gardens,South Hampstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at email@example.com
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW6 3HX
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10282573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.