The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11 6JW
Traditional brick construction with a good standard of insulation.
Solid internal walls to ground and 1st floor.
PVCu windows, soffits and fascias.
To include Oak Internal Doors.
White Emulsion paint throughout.
Fitted Kitchen with AEG Single Oven in tall housing with Combination Microwave Oven, 5 Burner Gas Hob, Flat Bottom Canopy Chimney and Stainless Steel Splashback. Under Pelmet lighting to wall units, Tall larder unit with wirework pull in baskets. A one & half bowl Under Mounted Stainless Steel sink, plumbing and electrics for washing machine, Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher. White down lighters to Kitchen & pendant fitting to Dining Area of Kitchen (if applicable).
Quartz worktop to Kitchen only with quartz upstands.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen & Utility (if applicable).
Full gas central heating (or alternative system if gas not available) with Hive.
White sanitary ware with coordinating wall tiles & white down lighters to Bathroom only. Thermostatic shower over bath in Main Bathroom together with a Silver shower screen. Thermostatic shower to En-Suite with coordinating wall tiles. Shaver Socket & Chrome Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & En-Suite.
Cat 5 socket to Lounge next to TV aerial point and Bed 1 & Study (if applicable). TV aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen/Diner. Two mains sockets in Kitchen & Bedroom 1 with USB ports.
Intruder Alarm system.
Smoke detectors, Carbon Monoxide Alarm and security locks to all external doors. Door Bell. External lights to front and rear of property.
Outside tap to rear of property.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens.
N.H.B.C 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11 6JW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.7 miles
- Hinckley Station2.2 miles
- Bedworth Station4.1 miles
About the development
- Jelson Homes are a family-run business for over 130 years, and we are still proud of our Leicestershire roots and the homes we build.
Jelson Homes are a family-run business for over 130 years, and we are still proud of our Leicestershire roots and the homes we build.
And as with all our homes you will find them great value for money with the following benefits:
Carpets and floor coverings included
Select kitchen appliances included
Traditional build quality with solid internal walls
Energy-efficient heating and double glazing
All detached homes come with a garage
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Egret. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jelson Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.