Spring Meadows, Red Lane, Colne
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining & family room
- Villeroy & Boch Bathrooms
- German kitchen
- Siemans Appliances
- 4 Bedrooms
- Villeroy & Boch En-suite
- Double garage
- High Specification
- Award winning developer
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Petty Estate Agents Ltd
Chesterton Plus (plot 4). A beautifully presented family home featuring an absolutely stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room with floor to ceiling windows and patio doors taking in all the views of the garden. This is complemented by a bay fronted lounge, study, utility and w/c. The en-suite master bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom are also found on this floor.
Spring Meadows is set to become one of the most prestigious addresses in Pendle.
Nestled in a beautiful location abutting the countryside on Red Lane in Colne, this exclusive development offers 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom luxury homes.
Many of these highly specified homes include stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family rooms complete with French doors leading to the garden. The beautifully designed German kitchens with stunning worktops and high quality appliances are all standard in these stunning homes. The thoughtfully designed bathrooms and en-suite bathrooms are complemented by Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware. Beck Homes pride themselves on delivering a high specification including elegant oak finish doors, feature architrave and skirting boards and chrome light switches and plug sockets standard in all their homes.
Spring Meadows is surrounded by stunning countryside with lots of beautiful areas to visit including Wycoller Country Park and the famous Pendle Hill. Leisure time can be spent walking, cycling, shopping or just relaxing in one of the many country pubs in the local area. There are many facilities on the doorstep of the development including a supermarket, petrol station, local primary and secondary schools, plus the many varied shops and restaurants that Colne and the surrounding area has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO SHOWN ARE OF A PREVIOUS BECK HOME SHOW HOME TO SHOW THE QUALITY OF THE FINISH.
BrochuresSpring Meadows, Red Lane, ColneBrochure
Spring Meadows, Red Lane, Colne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station0.9 miles
- Nelson Station2.8 miles
- Brierfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
A home is probably the most valuable item you will ever buy or sell. As such it requires a range of expert services to ensure that you obtain the best deal possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29812037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Colne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.