The Wardian, East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- 34th Floor
- 539 Sqft One bed
- 164 Sqft Garden Balcony
- Exclusive and exciting new development
- 999 years leasehold
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* facilities including gymnasium, 25m athletic pool, spa and 53rd floor Sky Lounge
- moments to Canary Wharf underground
- Completion Q3/Q4 2020
In the midst of the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, Wardian London offers an oasis of nature. This One Bedroom Apartment is set on the 34th floor of the East tower and compromises of 539 Sqft of luxury living, plus stunning 164 SqFt garden balcony.
There is so much on offer with this fantastic development including a 24 hour concierge service, beautiful residents only facilities, including a private dining area, iconic pool, cinema, gymnasium and sky lounge and bar on the 53rd floor.
Wardian London is an architectural triumph, drawing from the heyday of modernist architecture and the finest elements of modern building design. The formal, bold lines of a visionary man-made geometry are complemented by the organic, verdant shapes of nature. On the skyline, beheld from a distance, the two modernist-influenced towers are striking yet simple, refined and yet ambitious, with a glimpse of green hinting at the wonders within. As the entrance is approached, Wardian's stunning botanical features and architectural details begin to reveal themselves. This is a feast for the senses, especially for residents, who benefit from apartment and garden designs maximised to achieve the best possible use of space and light. The ethos of discovery meets the promise of an oasis of tranquillity in the new centre of London.
Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London sets a new standard for the high-rise living experience, put simply, a tranquil haven of nature in the heart of London's new financial centre.
Estimated service charge- 6.70 per Sq Ft pa
Estimated ground rent is £450pa
Completion set for Q3/4 2020
The Wardian, East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the perfect acumen as a specialist
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAD200086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.