West Street, Glasgow, G5
- A home not just to live in,but a home to love and enjoy. And what a location.
- Great location, handy for all local amenities including shops, bars and restaurants.
- Tasteful decor throughout and ready to move into, hugely competitive price
- Ideal starter home or buy to let investment. 10 mins walk to City Centre
- A real blank canvass immediately appealing to the most discerning of buyers.
- Double Glazed. Gas Central Heating. Secure Entry,. Private Residents Parking.
- Extremely spacious, bright and airy, excellent storage space.
- **** GREAT NEW FIXED PRICE ****
- HUGE DISCOUNT OFF HOME REPORT
The flat is close to all amenities including excellent transport, shopping and recreational facilities and close access to all major motorway networks. The Underground Station at Bridge St is an easy 5 minutes walk.
Reception hall with all rooms leading off and storage space.
Lounge / dining room is to the front and enjoys an eclipsed oriel window.
Kitchen is open plan with the above and has a range of wall mounted and free standing units, attractive work surfaces, oven, hob and extractor.
WC/ Shower Room partly tiled
Bedroom is double with built in wardrobes, window to front.
En Suite with low set WC, bath, overhead shower and wash hand basin.
The property enjoys the benefit of gas central heating, double glazing, residents courtyard and private allocated parking.
AN EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
BrochuresVIEW HOME REPORT
West Street, Glasgow, G5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Street Station0.2 miles
- Bridge Street Station0.2 miles
- Shields Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
ARIS Property is a boutique style estate agency independently owned and operated by some of the most experienced and highly regarded property professionals in West Central Scotland. At ARIS we focus exclusively on providing buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords alike, a wholly unique property experience. Talk to us today, you'll like what we do.
If you're planning to sell, we're here to add value to your property. At ARIS Property we know what it takes to generate the maximum amount
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JRP5459W. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aris Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.