Hexham Road, Bicester
- Five bedroom, double fronted 3 storey House
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Sitting room
- Family bathroom
- Additional shower room
Offering light and spacious accommodation set across three floors, this superb five bedroom house occupies an enviable corner plot position with a part walled garden. There is a triple aspect open plan kitchen, dining, family room which benefits from two sets of glazed doors opening on to the patio and garden. This large family space includes a well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, range of white units and a breakfast bar, ideal for that morning coffee. With space for a large dining table and chairs, the room further extends to an informal seating area. A separate living room, study and cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation. To the first floor you will find the family bathroom and 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Two further bedrooms and a shower room are located on the top floor. All bedrooms are doubles, this house does not disappoint on space. Finished to a high standard throughout viewing is essential!
With low maintenance, artificial lawns to the front and rear gardens, there is parking and a garage located at the back of the house. The private rear garden is on two levels, a good sized patio area, ideal for summer entertaining, leads to the lawn area and stepping down you follow the paving to an access door to the garage. Ideal for the growing family, this home offers flexible living space and is conveniently located to local shops and the amenities of Bicester.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hexham Road, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester Town Station1.0 miles
- Bicester North Station1.3 miles
- Islip Station5.3 miles
About the agent
The company ethos of IMS is to take all the stress out of the property journey whether you require a mortgage, are buying or selling a property or have a property to let, we are able to do everything under one roof, we offer a high end service with exceptional customer service at high street prices.
IMS have over 10 years' experience and are award winning Independent whole of market mortgage advisors, estate agents, property buying agents and lettings agents covering Oxfordshire, Buckin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10353605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMS Property Solutions, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.