Castle Gardens, Pencaitland, EH34 5AF
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and separate walk-in shower
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Integral single garage
The Heddon is a striking 5 bedroom home filled with light, space and spectacular design features.
STEP INSIDE THE HEDDON
Downstairs you will find a light and airy living room, leading through glazed double doors into the dining room. The superb kitchen/breakfast room features a raised breakfast bar, cleverly concealed laundry zone and French doors opening onto the garden. If reserved early enough, the kitchen and dining room can be merged to create one huge open-plan space.
Upstairs the landing leads to five generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. With its en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, the master bedroom offers a truly indulgent space in this fabulous home.
We're now open at Castle Gardens. In order to maintain social distancing, all visits during this initial period will be by appointment only.
A truly breathtaking location with incredible sights in every direction...
Castle Gardens is a charming community of spacious family homes set amidst the lush green surrounds of East Lothian. With brilliant connections to Edinburgh's city centre, you can enjoy the calm of the countryside, knowing that the world-famous attractions, shopping and leisure of the capital are just 30 minutes away.
Castle Gardens / Heddon / Plot 46 / Part Exchange: We'll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days. Just provide us with the details of your property and we'll be in touch.
Castle Gardens, Pencaitland, EH34 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestonpans Station4.4 miles
- Longniddry Station4.7 miles
- Wallyford Station5.2 miles
About the development
- A premium collection
- 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedroom detached homes
- In the heart of the beautiful East Lothian countryside
- Shopping and leisure of the capital are just 30 minutes away
- With brilliant connections to Edinburgh's city centre
- A truly breath-taking location
We're one of the UK's leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.