Palgrave Road, Bedford
- Wheelwright House
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Ideal buy to let purchaser
- Allocated Parking
- Call Connells to arrange a viewing today
Connells are pleased to be able to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom apartment within Wheelwright House. This property is being offered for sale with no onward chain and would make an ideal buy to let or first time purchase.
Connells are pleased to be able to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom apartment within Wheelwright House. This property is being offered for sale with no onward chain and would make an ideal buy to let or first time purchase. Boasting open plan living space, two bedrooms and ensuite a viewing is highly advised.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge 17' x 14' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.52m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Palgrave Road, Bedford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.3 miles
- Bedford Station0.5 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bedford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BED309020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.