Torver Close, Great Notley, Braintree
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR FOUR VEHICLES
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO NEARBY SCHOOLS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- MODERN INTERNAL FINISH
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO A120/M11
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
Front Of Property - Driveway parking for 3-4 vehicles.
Entrance Hall - Karndean flooring, window to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, under-stair storage cupboard.
Cloakroom - Tiled flooring, obscure window to side, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail.
Lounge/Diner - 8.43 x 3.32 (27'7" x 10'10") - Carpet flooring throughout, large double glazed window to front, 2x radiators, french doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.32m x 3.18m (14'2" x 10'05) - Vinyl flooring, window to side & rear, wall & base units with quartz worktops, tiled splash-backs, one & a half bowl sink & drainer, integral double oven with 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, fridge freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher & washing machine, breakfast bar, door leading to side aspect.
Playroom/Study - 4.1 x 2.9 (13'5" x 9'6") - Converted Garage area with double glazed window to front aspect, recessed downlighting, radiator, making an ideal work from home space or playroom.
First Floor -
Landing - Carpet flooring, airing cupboard, loft access.
Master Bedroom - 3.78 x 3.39 (12'4" x 11'1") - Carpet flooring, window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
En-Suite - Fully tiled, shower enclosure, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, obscure window to front.
Bedroom Two - 3.74 x 3.29 (12'3" x 10'9") - Carpet flooring, window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.08 x 3.04 (10'1" x 9'11") - Carpet flooring, window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.95 x 2.39 (9'8" x 7'10") - Carpet flooring, window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Family Bathroom - Re-fitted suite with vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls, P-bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, heated towel rail, window to rear.
Rear Of Property - Enclosed by panelled fencing, commencing with a paved patio area, with additional raised decking area, with remaining garden mainly to lawn with mature borders, 2 x sheds to remain.
BrochuresBrochureTorver Close, Great Notley, Braintree
Torver Close, Great Notley, Braintree
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station1.6 miles
- Braintree Freeport Station1.8 miles
- Cressing Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29815043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Branocs Estates LTD, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.