Cook Street, Wednesbury
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Buy to Let
4 Monarch Court, Wednesbury, WS10 9FD
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £60,000.
Any persons wishing to increase/better this offer should notify this office of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
A MODERN Two Bedroom Apartment located in a popular residential location of Wednesbury, with the benefit of NO UPWARD CHAIN. Ideal for a First Time Purchase or Investment, the property briefly comprises of; Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Further benefitting from ALLOCATED PARKING and Communal Gardens.
Door to front, storage cupboard and doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge/kitchen 13' 1" x 20' 9" ( 3.99m x 6.32m )
Walk in bay window to front, kitchen having wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and oven with cooker hood over and facility for plumbed in washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.14m )
Having two velux windows to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 13' 7" ( 2.79m x 4.14m )
With two velux windows to rear.
Fully tiled with panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level flush wc.
Allocated parking and communal gardens.
125 years from 1st April 2007 (115 years remaining)
Service Charge: £1028.36 approximately per annum.
Ground Rent: £655.02 approximately per annum.
Please confirm all details with your solicitor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cook Street, Wednesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bescot Stadium Station1.4 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Wednesbury Great Western Street Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PWE101470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.