Michael Road, London
- WELL PRESENTED 1930S FAMILY HOME
- QUIET WELL KNOWN CUL DE SAC
- CONVENIENT FOR SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS FROM NORWOOD JUNCTION
- CLOSE TO PARKS AND WOODLAND INCLUDING THE LAKES AND THE MEADOW
- REACHING VIEWS FROM BEDROOMS ONE AND THREE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER AND SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
Porch - Double glazed window and door, door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to first floor, Doors to living room and dining room, radiator, under stair cupboard, wood effect floor.
Living Room - 4.39m x 3.48m (14'5 x 11'5) - Double glazed Georgian style bay window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator.
Dining Room - 3.71m x 3.10m (12'2 x 10'2 ) - Windows and door to rear giving access to lean to, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator, arch to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.01m (9' x 6'7) - Range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob with extractor above, integrated Oven, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, part tiled walls
Lean To/Utility Room - 2.39m x 1.45m (7'10 x 4'9) - Block and glazed buil with door to side giving access to rear garden, wall units, space and plumbing for washing machine tumble dryer and low level fridge freezer.
Landing - Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom, hatch to loft.
Bedroom One - 4.32m x 3.00m plus depth of wardrobes (14'2 x 9'10 - Double glazed Georgian style bay window to front with reaching views, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 3.38m (12'2 x 11'1) - Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.57m x 1.83m (8'5 x 6') - Double glazed Georgian style window to front with reaching views, radiator.
Bathroom - Comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Rear Garden -
Front Garden - Brick built boundary walls area of lawn mature shrubs, stairs to porch and front door.
BrochuresBrochureMichael Road, London
Michael Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornton Heath Station0.6 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.6 miles
- Selhurst Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29819301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.