Buckley Lane, Farnworth, Manchester
- Well Presented, Spacious Dormer Bungalow
- Open Plan Large Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Low Maintenance, Spacious Rear Garden/Newly Fitted Side Panels
- Deep Driveway. Ample Off Road Parking
- Popular Residential Area
- Excellent Amenities, Schools & Commuter Links Nearby
Set back from the road, this spacious dormer bungalow has a large low maintenance paved front garden with low dwarf brick wall to the front perimeter with attractive wrought iron railings. A shared driveway runs the full length of the property and provides ample off road parking. Secure gated access to the rear garden.
21' 5'' x 10' 2'' (6.53m x 3.09m)
A fabulous open plan lounge/diner with Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with tilt and slide patio doors to the rear garden. Ample space for lounge and dining furniture. Interior door to the inner hallway accessing the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom one. Staircase to the upstairs bedrooms. Recently fitted grey carpet, two radiators, ceiling lights and tv point.
Carpet flooring, radiator and centralised light fitting. Access to the ground floor bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Loft hatch.
8' 5'' x 9' 4'' (2.57m x 2.85m)
Comprising matching wall and base units in white, complimentary work tops and splash back tiling. Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect plus courtesy Upvc door to the side ensures a lovely bright space. Stainless steel sink, drainer and tap. Space for oven and washer/dryer. Wall mounted combination boiler.
GroundFloor Bedroom One
10' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.04m x 2.39m)
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Central light fitting, radiator and laminate wood floor.
6' 6'' x 5' 6'' (1.97m x 1.67m)
The bathroom incorporates a three piece bathroom suite in white, comprising; Panelled bath with overhead shower and screen. Pedestal sink and low level wc. Chrome heated ladder radiator, recessed lighting and obscure privacy window to the rear aspect. Complimentary back splash tiling and contemporary flooring.
10' 2'' x 11' 4'' (3.09m x 3.46m)
A double bedroom with Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, central light fitting and radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
10' 0'' x 6' 4'' (3.05m x 1.92m)
A double bedroom with Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, central light fitting and radiator. Fitted storage cupboards.
A fabulous space, low maintenance paved rear garden with handy storage shed. Gated access to the side. Also accessed via French doors from the dining area. A generous space perfect for alfresco dining and outside fun with family and friends.
The vendor has advised us that the property id Leasehold and costs approximately £11 per year. The property has a combination boiler installed. The lounge has recently fitted grey carpets. The property is Council Tax Band C.
Buckley Lane is situated in an enviable location, off a well established road set within Farnworth, an ideal location for families as it is close to local primary and secondary schools and bus links situated on Booker Lane leading back towards Farnworth, Bolton, Astley, Manchester and Walkden. It is considered a desirable area and viewings are highly recommended.
Buckley Lane, Farnworth, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnworth Station0.9 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.0 miles
- Kearsley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9946794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.