Leckwith Road, Cardiff
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- GROUND FLOOR
- NO CHAIN
- NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE
- CANTON HIGH STREET
- COMMUNAL OUTSIDE SPACE
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PREVIOUS TENANT £625PCM
**To Be Sold with an Extended Lease on completion**Unique opportunity to acquire a Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat in the heart of Canton with NO ONWARD CHAIN and COMMUNAL OUTSIDE GARDEN SPACE!!
Peter Alan Canton are pleased to offer FOR SALE a Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat in the heart of Canton with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!! A well sought after location with Canton High street on your doorstep. Close proximity to all local amenities including Shops, Bars, Restaurants, link roads to the M4, City Centre and Chapter Arts facility right on the doorstep. Transport links to the City centre could not be easier with a bus routes and train station nearby. The apartment briefly comprises of Kitchen. Lounge/Diner, Bedroom 1 and 2, Family Bathroom and Communal rear garden. Property further benefits from having onstreet parking. The ideal purchase for a First time buyer or Investor to acquire.
Lounge/ Diner 11' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.40m x 4.19m )
Open Plan Lounge/ Diner with windows to both side aspects. Coved ceilings. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Wooden laminate flooring. Spotlights to ceiling. Radiator. Doors leading to:
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.18m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising base and contrasting wall mounted units with worktops over. Integrated oven with gas hobs to surface and extractor fan over. Stainless stain sink with drainer and mixer tap. Space and plumbing for fridge/ freezer and washer/dryer. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
Lobby To Bathroom
Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Wooden laminate flooring. Spotlights to ceiling. Sliding door leading to bathroom. Door leading to rear.
Three piece suite comprising ceramic bath with tiled base to surround, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Heated towel rail. Window to rear. Spotlights to ceiling.
Inner Hallway From Lounge
Door from lounge leading to inner hallway. Doors leading to both bedrooms. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Wooden laminate flooring. Spotlights to ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with window to front. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Spotlights to ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 10' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 3.20m max )
Double bedroom with window to front. Open fitted wardrobe. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Wooden lamanite flooring. Radiator.
Access to an enclosed communal rear garden for all apartments. Side gate leading to front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Leckwith Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.3 miles
- Grangetown Station1.0 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN302707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.