Property ref: 121_333_4856351
Greys Hill is situated in a prime residential location, a quiet backwater and a short walk to the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). Both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways are approximately 7 miles distance.
A turnkey home that has very recently been renovated to an exact standard with key features that include:
• New carpets
• New gas boiler
• Updated kitchen with new Bosch hob and oven
• New wiring throughout
• Hive control
Accommodation Arranaged as Follows
A good sized entrance hall provides access into the cloakroom and separate access into the 21’10 x 12’10 living room and into the updated kitchen. To the rear of the living room, double glazed doors lead out into the pretty cottage garden and arched access into the well fitted kitchen with new Bosch cooker hob and oven, ample wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces and a larder cupboard. The kitchen also has a utility area with door out onto the shingled driveway and rear garden.
On the first floor there is access to the loft, family shower room and the three bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes.
A driveway is set to the side of the property and provides access to the rear (approx. 41' x 20') and to the front of the home. There is a useful detached timber shed and the rear garden has mature colourful borders.
A member of our staff is related to the sellers.
From the centre of Henley with the river bridge behind you, proceed over the traffic lights and through the Market Place turning left into and through Greys Road Car Park. At the junction with Greys Road turn right and then second left into Church Street. Follow the road round to the right into Greys Hill and No 82 will be found on the right hand side.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4856351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.