Caledonian Road, London
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Good size rooms
- Great size Kitchen
- Fully furnished
- Gas central Heating
- Thee piece bathroom
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Close to Public transport
- Available September
The property is situated on the top floor of a period conversion. The property has large sash windows, centrally heated, neutral decor as well as laminate floorings throughout. The property compromises of three double bedrooms which comes furnished with 3 beds as well as wardrobes. The property benefits from having a new kitchen fitted, which will come with integrated appliances and a modern finishings. The property has a separate shower suite as well as a toilet which will come fully tilled.
The nearest station is Caledonian road (Piccadilly line) and Caledonian road and Barnsbury station (overground) 10 mins walk to King's Cross.
There are several buses which service outside the property: these are 17,91,259, 153, 274
Viewings are recommended.
Enquire now to arrange a viewing.
Caledonian Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.6 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493001601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.